Wildscreen’s contact details are:
Ground Floor, The Rackhay
Queen Charlotte Street
Bristol, BS1 4HJ, UK
Tel: + 44 (0)117 328 5950
Wildscreen recognises that the lawful and correct treatment of personal data is very important to successful operations and to maintaining confidence between ourselves and our users. Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will have appropriate safeguards applied to it to ensure that we comply with UK law. We fully endorse and adhere to the eight principles of Data Protection as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
What we collect
Wildscreen only collects personal information that is voluntarily given to us, such as name and email address. This may happen when you make a donation to us or register to receive e-newsletters.
What we do with the information we gather
The information we collect is used to communicate with our supporters and donors, to improve the content of our website and to contact site visitors for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites
Our website and e-newsletters may contain links to third-party websites, for whose information practices Wildscreen is not responsible. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to the address above or emailing us at email@example.com. Each e-newsletter will give you the option to stop receiving information but your email address and other account details will remain active in our database in case you wish to re-subscribe in the future.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Users 16 and under
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to Wildscreen's website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
We may amend this policy from time to time. We will state clearly on our website any substantial changes to the way in which we use your personal information.
This website is © Wildscreen. Material contained in this site is © Wildscreen or its contributors.
Use of www.wildscreen.org.uk is provided by Wildscreen subject to the following conditions:
- By using www.wildscreen.org.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not use our site.
- Wildscreen may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Wildscreen.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.wildscreen.org.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.wildscreen.org.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the site content requires the prior written permission of Wildscreen.
- You agree to use www.wildscreen.org.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the site.
- www.wildscreen.org.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Wildscreen, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Wildscreen be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.wildscreen.org.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Wildscreen does not warrant that functions contained in www.wildscreen.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.wildscreen.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
The names, images and logos identifying Wildscreen and its initiatives or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Wildscreen, its initiatives and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Wildscreen, its initiatives, or any other third party.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Wildscreen is a registered charity in England and Wales (number 299450) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No 2206559 at Ground Floor, The Rackhay, Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4HJ, UK.